[squeak-dev] OH NO!!! .morph format change?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Nov 11 08:47:11 UTC 2022

Hi Jim --

If you would provide examples of .morph or .project, we can surely figure out the regressions that happened since 3.8 or 4.3. I am not aware of a fundamental "format change" regarding ImageSegment or DataStream in Squeak. If so, backwards compatibility should still be a thing. ;-)

Feel free to document your issues here:
https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/issues [https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/issues]

Best,
Marcel