[squeak-dev] Any progress on a GridLayout LayoutPolicy?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 28 18:35:01 UTC 2022

Hi Lawson,

to my knowledge, GridLayout is working. Marcel (mt) could you tell you more. You can enable it for the entire world through the "Snap Morphs to World Grid" preference. As a quick pointer, you can find some examples in see GridLayoutTest, which looks like pretty solid documentation to me. :-)

Best,

Christoph