[squeak-dev] Can anyone add me as a committer to http://www.squeaksource.com/INIFile?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Nov 29 22:46:24 UTC 2022

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 02:19:47PM -0800, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> The package contains underscore assignments.
> _,,,^..^,,,_
> best, Eliot

I set the access to this repository to global read and write, which
should allow commits from the community (please let me know if it
does not work).

For the record:

The project was created by Julian Fitzell, with administrators Julian
Fitzell and Cees de Groot. License is MIT and the last commit was
September 2005. Previously the access was global read, not is is
set to global read/write to permit community support.

Dave