[squeak-dev] How to load from gitlab?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Oct 2 19:31:19 UTC 2022

Alright, thanks, will do. Unfortunately I cannot load the squeak-tonel
until I am able to load Metacello... :(

    Installer ensureRecentMetacello.
    (Smalltalk classNamed: #Metacello) new
        repository: 'github://squeak-smalltalk/squeak-tonel:squeak';
        baseline: 'Tonel';
        load.

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions