[squeak-dev] [ANN] Prolog update

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Oct 5 00:32:16 UTC 2022

Would you make a squeaksource.com project for Prolog, please? Or publish
to Promises. I could add you as a member. I have loaded all of the
following in a Git Browser enabled crypto image:

Installer ss project: 'Cryptography'; install: 'ProCrypto-1-1-3';
install: 'ProCryptoTests-1-1-3'.
Installer ss project: 'Promises'; install: 'PromisesLoader'.
Installer ss project: 'Cryptography'; install: 'ParrotTalkLoader'.
Installer ss project: 'Promises'; install: 'ELinda'.
Installer ss project: 'Kafka'; install: 'KAFKA Client'.
Installer ss project: 'Promises'; install: 'HDFS'.

---

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions