[squeak-dev] ParrotTalk be as the secure session under & between Kafka services and vice-versa too. And ELinda under an EventualStream with broadcast #then:/#whenResolved: eventual registrations.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Oct 5 02:51:49 UTC 2022

My design I’m having on my mind is that ParrotTalk be as the secure session under & between Kafka services and vice-versa too.  And ELinda under an EventualStream with broadcast to #then:/#whenResolved: eventual reactor registrations.

Remote Promises will talk to ParrotTalk which is a Kafka Session underneath, itself using a SecureSession. As RemotePromises publish / send DeliverMessages to an object in a different Vat, with a RemoteResolver registered back into the originating Vat stored into the RemoteObjectMemory (called the Scope of a RemotePromiseSession ), publishing into replicated partitions, consumed by the receiver, fault-tolerant messaging.

An EventualStream with register the provided reactorBlock on a call to the stream’s
    #when: matchObject then: reactorBlock
or
    #when: matchObject resolve: reactorBlock
to the stream, with the provided match object.
The eventual stream #do: will use a wildcard matchObject, which matches everything.

Anyways, I though I’d share my thinking.

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions