[squeak-dev] [ANN] Prolog update

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Oct 5 09:57:46 UTC 2022

No worries, I’m also busy and always risk going for the next feature. For instance, I have been trying to modify ASN1 to support different tagClasses but to no avail. I’m going to forget all that and create a choice for different Remote Promise Messages, but leave their tagClass as UNIVERSAL! Sigh.

Likewise I’ll establish encryption between a Kafka Producer and Consumer without getting Kafka to talk over ParrotTalk. I guess I’ll Produce each way to a particular topic, with
    < receiverHash,
    {‘inbound’ | ‘outbound’},
    Message > tuples.

receiverHash selects the partition…

I got the Prolog sar to load and passes tests. I tried to create a Monticello package but it cannot load and compile the Prolog messages (Dungeon, Family, Chapter2, Chapter3, Chapter5). So I don’t know how to get it working with Monticello. :(

Here’s my attempt: http://www.squeaksource.com/@7PMojwe_MhGxNS5c/GNCT_06C

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions