[squeak-dev] Request to manually move the following SqueakSource versions

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 6 13:26:53 UTC 2022

Hi all, dear SqueakSource admins,

the following inbox versions need to be moved from the inbox, but I cannot do this myself because the details page in the web interface won't load (presumably due to an encoding error):

please move to the treated inbox: Regex-Core-ct.68, Regex-Core-ct.71
please move to the trunk: Regex-Core-ct.74

Could someone do this manually from the backend, please? I will take care not to add any non-ascii characters to a Monticello version's description again in the future ...

Best,

Christoph