[squeak-dev] SqueakSource: flaky & unreliable! I am very unhappy about it's unreliabllity.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Thu Oct 6 16:08:08 UTC 2022

Please try loading all the packages ready for update as you are loading
the CryptographyBootsatrap. Chances are better than fair it will hang on
a socket wait as SqueakSource goes unresponsive. Sigh, I am aggravated
having to frequently  to back off and relaunch/retest...

    ///"to force an update request after the CryptographyBootsatrap is
    loaded."
    "Or you can *just save the image and it will launch the update*."//
    CryptographyBootsatrap startUp: false.///

    //"to load the Bootsatrap <which loads the whole kitchen sink> and
    force an update request"/
    Installer ss project: 'Cryptography'; install:
    'CryptographyBootsatrap'.//
    /

I *greatly appreciate* folks who might take the time to help me test.
Are you getting *#green329*? I need this to be bulletproof clockwork,
don't you know.

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions