[squeak-dev] Fixes for possible abandoned squeaksource.com projects

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 6 16:28:50 UTC 2022

> The easiest tweak I can think of would be to add a "Inbox" tab to the Project page.  Anyone can then be allowed to submit to the project.  Internally, all versions are stored in the same project directory, but the legacy Versions tab would be changed to filter only the versions which are authored by those with write access, while the Inbox tab would show those without write access.

Side note: An even easier tweak would be uploading your proposals to source.squeak.org/inbox. Maintainers can then integrate them later in the squeaksource.com project and move the version from the inbox to treated. I don't know whether anyone would mind about this. But a real fork/inbox-per-project solution would be more favorable, of course.

Best,
Christoph