[squeak-dev] [Newbies] Where to ask ComSwiki

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 7 13:05:04 UTC 2022

Resending this message, this time with CC to Bret so that squeak-dev
replies can include him in the reply.

I am moving this question over to the main squeak-dev list where we
can get a few more eyeballs on it.

The main Squeak wiki is at https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak and is
probably appropriately secure with respect to SSL. I don't know
the details of this server configuration (I don't have the necessary
access to check right now) but I'm sure that others on the squeak-dev
list will know.

Dave