[squeak-dev] All mczs have disappeared from source.squeak.org

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Oct 7 14:09:50 UTC 2022

Hi Levente,

Is this the same machine running SqueakSource? I get frequent intermittent failures with accessing projects there (SqueakSource.com). If it were also running out of FDs and at 100% CPU, that would explain it. It’s frustrating me as I install a bunch of packages off SS, and it fails in the middle often.

    Installer ss
        project: ‘Cryptography’;
        install: ‘RabbitZCryptoKitchenSink’.

Cheers!

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions