[squeak-dev] AITA - returning a 408 error for a WebClient request where the socket times out?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Oct 7 22:27:49 UTC 2022

Same song…long time. 408s like candy from the Candyman! Oh well, I’ve always figured I’m the Asshole. Frankly. What can one do? Respond better and stop reacting poorly, for starters. Ya mon, I’m on a whole new level! 420 with me!

https://youtu.be/DtVKz0rv4cg

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions