[squeak-dev] ESqueak.release.1 published

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Oct 8 06:11:27 UTC 2022

Hey y'all,

I've learned that I can use branching to checkpoint a release. Yay!
Thanks, Chris!

My RabbitZCryptoKitchenSink loads everything including the current
broken PromisesRemote. Therefor it is better to start a config for a
stable release of PromisesLocal and ParrotTalk. I have kept out Kafka
and HDFS. Thus ESueak.

Whenever I can get RemotePromises working again (it worked long ago but
I broke it switching from STON encoding to ASN1 encoding, still a work
in process), I will generate a new release of ESqueak, as that's a major
feature change.

To the point: if you want a stable load, please run the following. It
uses a Bootsatrap configured for ESqueak.release.1 on update, so you
image can collect bug fixes, from minor release updates.

    /Installer ss project: 'Cryptography'; install: 'ESqueak.release.1'./

--
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions