[squeak-dev] ESqueak Design (was Re: ESqueak.release.1 published)

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Oct 8 06:26:23 UTC 2022

Here is an initial ESqueak Design document. Another work-in-progress. I
collected what I have written recently as I journal my design thoughts
and evolve. I appreciate your putting up with all my public designing! I
also created a broad outline and dropped in a bunch of imagery, from
over the decades...

    [1] ESqueak Design -
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1nty27qxu4h6ac/ESqueak%20Design.pdf?dl=0

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions