[squeak-dev] Traits use to provide class protocol in a browser?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Oct 9 06:34:00 UTC 2022

Currently inspecting and selecting an eventual ref blows up the image. The cause is unknown. Selecting ‘all inst variables’ does not. I’ll need to look 👀 into this.

An eref references a remote class, so if an eref needs to display in the browser the protocol for that class. Can a class trait be attached to an instance to allow this? Will the trait means calls to a method on that classTrait runs that method? Is there a way to have a classTrait to provide the message interface without the methods being implemented on that eref, such that those classTrait protocol methods get forwarded to the eventualeé?

I know so little about Traits! Are they similar to Java’s interfaces?

Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House Mobile :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions

Der Anführer kontrolliert alles,
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇