[squeak-dev] Traits use to provide class protocol in a browser?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Mon Oct 10 15:03:36 UTC 2022

C-PTSD is not for nothing. It was not without its soul-price (coin).

What? Am I in Avernus? Oh hell! Not again!

Been there done that. It got very old, very quickly. So I quit my tour-guide job and got the hell out of that place! Someone else’s turn! Be damned, Firewood! There’s a job for you…

You got 50¢? How about a Dime?

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
<Way of the Squeak>

Sent from Callisto House Mobile
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions