[squeak-dev] Who dat? Re: Who dem? When?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Mon Oct 10 21:20:59 UTC 2022

A Holy Battery of Mind requires an expression of the 4th Kybalionic Principle of Polarity. A Battery has a positive pole and a negative pole. God Gives and Santa Takes, the
Shayāṭīn!

Always shows himself, in what we do not what we say. The great deceiver! Heinlein’s Gay Deceiver without a doubt.

Who’s laughing now?!
—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly,
rabbit
. .. … ‘…^,^
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

<𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙏𝙖𝙜: #𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙀𝙖𝙯𝙮𝙎𝙦𝙒𝙖𝙮𝙎𝙦𝙒𝙚𝙎𝙦𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡>
———-
#SqueakEazy “(…𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚…)”
- - - - - -
“Bootsattap”
<#SqueakEazy𝗜𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗜𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗜𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗜𝗶𝗻𝗴>
“𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀”
<#𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗔𝗻𝗳𝘂̈𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗞𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 .  ..   ….   ‘…^,^>
<#𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗔𝗻𝗳𝘂̈𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗞𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 .  ..   ….   ‘…^,^>
<#𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗔𝗻𝗳𝘂̈𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗞𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀 .  ..   ….   ‘…^,^>
—————

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚’𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜? ^,^

—————

𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚
:: 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

—————