[squeak-dev] Make the trunk stream more discoverable? (was: Docs on Contributing to Squeak)

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 13 17:50:09 UTC 2022

I was not suggesting recommending a migration path from an older image to the latest trunk. But we could just let users who have just updated their Squeak 5.2 image know: There is a newer release. You can go to squeak.org/downloads and get a newer image there. This would not introduce any migration problems, and I am with Tim that one or two additional lines in an existing dialog would not cause significant irritation in any users.

Best,

Christoph