[squeak-dev] esseDay5 := esseDay4 nextDay.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Oct 15 21:31:32 UTC 2022

> On Oct 15, 2022, at 16:23, David O'Toole <deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I'm curious as to what these messages are all about?

Yessir, they are a diagrams showing the behavior of PromisesRemote. I’m repairing an issue with newly adopted ASN1 encoding of this CapTP protocol traffic. Soon to be released stable #green.

These diagrams are illustrating the entries within each Session’s Scope tables, which are the RemoreObjectMemories, 2 per session, one each side. There are 6 Scopes in these diagrams:

Carol <-> Alice
Carol <-> Bob
Alice <-> Bob

Each Scope has 4 tables: Questions, Answers, Exports and Imports. EFar references and RemoteResolvers are entries, for remote message send and result resolvers.

My hope is some will find this interesting to further explore once I’ve published a #green release.

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, langohr . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐇🐇🐇

Sent from Callisto House Mobile - Europa
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::