[squeak-dev] esseDay7 := esseDay6 pauseDay; nextDay.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Tue Oct 18 11:41:35 UTC 2022

Alright, Howz everyone? I took a day to work on my vintage ride…so I sent #pauseDay to the esseDay6 promise.

Now we will see promise chaining as Carol sends a 2nd message to the promise resolution (p1) of the initial send to Alice, which was resolved to the promise from sending a message to Bob. The resolution to the initial promise will occur in Bob.

———- Scope tables ———-
Outz:
 - Questions (Yellow)
 - Exports (Pink)
Inz:
 - Answers (Orange)
 - Imports (Burgundy)

Carol sends 2nd message #isAllWell to the result of #meet: which is now the result of #greet:…