[squeak-dev] How to play YouTube videos in squeak?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Oct 21 09:17:34 UTC 2022

Und offensichtlich Vergessen ërlangt!

I wish to play my forthcoming GoPro Autocross & circuit racing videos once I’ve restored ma rabbitz and setup me camera and race software. Squeak on pi collecting accelerometer data stream? Hmmm… 🤔

———- 🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇 ———-

http://rebelloracing.com/racevideo.htm

https://youtu.be/abBwV-VWu5g

Sponsored through our non-profit, Callisto House, as marketing expense for supplication of donators, so we can build our architect-designed nine-story triple abutted towers for the homeless. A triple tower is 1 company of 3 platoons of 6 squads. ~6 residents each. 3x6x6 = 108. Each 3 platoons has a triple of NCOs and an officer in charge (tetrahedron). A company has a triple of officers and a commander. 124 folks, vertical! 3x6x6 + 3x4 + 4 = 124!

It will be! We shall see! 🐰

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, langohr . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐰🐰🐰

Sent from Callisto House Mobile - Europa
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::