[squeak-dev] GalaxyObject Scenario - remote wiring in promise pipelining during ephemeral 3rd party promise relocation and chaining.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Oct 23 11:28:10 UTC 2022

For those still following along I’d say I appreciate you, I appreciate your interest, I appreciate your consideration, I appreciate your discernment!

promise.1 now points to remote.2 and remote.1 is totally cleaned up in Carol while the 2nd message is all that is referencing remote.2 in Alice. Bob’s still waiting to be #greet:ed…

Now the 2nd message (what was it? #doYouLikeHer perhaps…) has been disgorged to Bob with the establishment of remote.4 in Alice. Shorting the promises…

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, langohr . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐇🐇🐇

Sent from Callisto House Mobile - Europa
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::