[squeak-dev] GalaxyObject Scenario - remote wiring in promise pipelining during ephemeral 3rd party promise relocation and chaining.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Oct 23 11:38:55 UTC 2022

I would note from yesterday that GC messages travel from the Inz to the Outz as a remote reference to a shared object is no longer held strongly.

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, langohr . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐇🐇🐇

Sent from Callisto House Mobile - Europa
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::