[squeak-dev] Last slides Re: GalaxyObject Scenario - remote wiring in promise pipelining during ephemeral 3rd party promise relocation and chaining.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Tue Oct 25 14:41:47 UTC 2022

remote.3 in Carol and Alice gets shortened.#provideFor:/#acceptFrom: inplied in switching p2 to use remote.3 into Bob.

This is interesting. The 2 little #whenMoreResolved: are no longer needed from Bob back to Alice, so the cleanUp with some GC Messages. The 2 little #whenMoreResolved: back to Carol are now active.

The final slide. All ephemeral references through Alice are all shortened and GCed. This is pretty incredible activity, as far as I can see. Sweet!

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, langohr . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐇🐇🐇

Sent from Callisto House Mobile - Europa
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::