[squeak-dev] upcoming conferences and events

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Oct 27 02:56:41 UTC 2022

HI,

There are a few gatherings in the coming few months. One is Smalltalks in
Argentina, and I know Vanessa and (I think) Dan is going, (and probably
many others) are going from outside of Argentina, and of course there will
be many Argentinian Smalltalkers.

Also there is SPLASH. I am going to attend in person, though our
presentation is not directly related to Smalltalk or Squeak (I still
consider it indirectly related to Smalltalk ideas) . It sounds though that
some people I'd expect to meet there are not coming in person... But there
must be quite a few people I have not checked with! Please let me know if
you are going!

--
-- Yoshiki