[squeak-dev] Swiki projects page ( was Re: Some questions about MIDI)

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 07:18:23 UTC 2022

Am Fr., 2. Sept. 2022 um 21:28 Uhr schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:

> BUT I notice that the screenshot seems to be wrong; it doesn't really have
> anything to do with the tracing browser.

And of course it is not representative of what Squeak looks like nowadays,
and you can only abstract this away if you already know what you are
looking for. There is a tracing browser in the top right quarter of the
screenshot, but the screenshot is really about demonstrating a particular
color scheme for the world, haha.

So a new screenshot would be in order. What is the most inspiring message
trace that we would like to share?