[squeak-dev] Squeak issue tracking Github

Jörg Belger unique75 at web.de
Tue Sep 6 07:45:58 UTC 2022

Hello,

Can anybody tell me what the right Github repository is to make an issue for the Squeak image? I know it was posted here on this mailing list in past, but I do not find it again and I do not see it on the website.

I have a virtual machine issue, but Eliot told me that this is an image problem, that a low-space condition is not reported and my expression is not interrupted.

I would like to create a Github issue and not reporting things here.

Jörg