[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org has been upgraded

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:40:53 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'm pleased to report that source.squeak.org is feeling like Superman
compared to yesterday.  It's finally running on the correct vm, and
with a major performance bug in the app finally found and fixed
earlier today.  On top of all that, it's even on new hardware, thanks
to Levente.

So, 'revisions' is back, hopefully for good, with good performance for
all use-cases.  I went through everything including some trunk commits
tonight, and the snappy performance was a pleasure.  I hope it holds
up this well as y'all start to use it simultaneously.  I think it
will..!

 - Chris