[squeak-dev] How to clear the changes file?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:08:00 UTC 2022

Hi Christoph,

I solve this with "Save as...".  First thing from the stock trunk
image is to "save as" your work name.  Then, within that work, the
same thing -- save as "_temp", do the load, then, if everything is
good, save back as the original work name.  If not, you have the old
work image and unbloated changes.

 - Chris