[squeak-dev] Kafka client

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Sep 10 13:30:28 UTC 2022

Hello Chris, I had to fix a couple of #inject:into:’s that were  assigning the value to a block argument. I have a version KAFKA Client-rabbit.8.mcz and was wondering if I should put it in the Cryptography repository on squeaksource.com? What do you think is best?

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions