[squeak-dev] Question on Magma.

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:27:23 UTC 2022

Chris,

Thanks for solving that so quickly.
I wanted to use Magma to get an idea on how an Object Database is working.
But now, it seems that I overestimated myself: the documentation I found on
Magma is not enough for me to get going. It feels like I miss some basic
knowledge to really understand what you are writing. Or maybe there's just
35 years of Cobol programming that get in the way...

Are there 'standard' texts on object databases in general, that could help
me?

Thanks,

Edwin