[squeak-dev] Workspaces and Display Scale

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:42:52 UTC 2022

This is a Mac all-in-one Squeak 6 (not trunk) version that I downloaded a
couple of days ago.

It is just in the Workspaces that I'm having a problem. Perhaps is because
they had syntax highlighting turned on, and that messed with text
properties?

Thanks for the tip. I am giving a demo this afternoon for work so if I need
to use it I will.

--
Eric