[squeak-dev] Updating 6.0 image (was Re: Docs on Contributing to Squeak (was: The Inbox: Help-Squeak-Project-ct.94.mcz))

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Sep 28 17:57:06 UTC 2022

“because on the right is the work of Santa”

LOL! Cracks me up! Dyslexia anyone?

“Useful random insult:- She's a screensaver:  Looks good, but useless”

Likewise! Thanks for your levity!

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions