[squeak-dev] SWIKI Question (Hopeful question)

Williams, Bret M. bmwillia at southernco.COM
Wed Feb 1 15:32:07 UTC 2023

We have been running a Squeak Wiki (ComSwiki) for about 24 years.  I know it's not supported or developed anymore so this is a shot in the dark.
The problem seems to be that the image is not storing history.  If I restart it (we run it headless) the history and all of the new links to new pages either disappear or don't work.

Are there any SWIKI users out there who could point me in the right direction to fix it?

Thanks,
Bret