[squeak-dev] initializing Miorphic-mt.2080

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:53:17 UTC 2023

if the Morphic load progress indicator is anything to go by
then Miorphic-mt.2080 is
a) closing my transcript altogether (where am I supposed to read the
Monticello package update comments then?)
b) exiting the current Morphic project and dumping me in a root MVC project
c) changing ctrl period so that it doesn't interrupt but dumps me in the
root MVC project

Presumably some error is occurring while initializing that causes the
system to flee to mvc (that rhymes).  Anyone interested in taking a look?
best, Eliot