[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-eem.1498.mcz

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Sun Feb 12 22:44:13 UTC 2023

Hi Eliot,
I guess the same fix should apply for #methodReturnContext.

I wanted to ask about this: #home and #methodReturnContext are synonymous; why is that? Some backward compatibility thing or historical reasons?

Similarly I’ve noticed #method and #homeMethod seem synonymous too if I’m not mistaken (in BlockClosure and FullBlockClosure). Is it intentional?

Thanks,
Jaromir