[squeak-dev] Inbox cleanup before sending more

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Feb 15 08:49:20 UTC 2023

Hi Jaromir --

Should be clean now. Please double-check. :-) Sorry for the delay...

Best,
Marcel
Am 14.02.2023 23:30:10 schrieb Jaromir Matas <mail at jaromir.net>:
Hi all,

I'd like to ask you for your help:

I'd like to finalize my work on process termination; I have a few bugfixes for someone to merge, some more tests and small improvements covering boundary cases that do not change the termination semantics. I don't think these final changes require a thorough review and believe they can be merged right away as they have been thoroughly tested and most of them are already running fine in Cuis and have been tested in Pharo too.

Unfortunately I've discovered many of my contributions that had already been merged or moved to the Treated box reappeared in the Inbox, which is wrong, so I'd like to help tidy the Inbox first; I guess it doesn't make much sense for me to just send more changesets to the Inbox before the cleanup.

I'm aware you're busy and hate to take up your time; please let me know how I can help.
best,
Jaromir

--
Jaromír Matas