[squeak-dev] simple squeak bug

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:04:31 UTC 2023

#findFeatures at least works correctly. That is it does not add an
unintended leading space
for the String 'AnExampleString' like #fromCamelCase does when the
first letter is capitalized.

I think I will just fix this bug privately.   If anybody wants my code
just email me.

Thanks all for your time.
Ralph