[squeak-dev] PNGReadWriter buglet

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 26 22:52:20 UTC 2023

Narrowing it down some more:

By replaying the update stream in a Squeak 4.5 image, I can see that
the problem is introduced in update-eem.279, and that the package change
that introduced it is Compression-eem.41.

However, the package has only two method changes, and reverting these
methods in a Squeak trunk image does not make the the problem go away,
so maybe there are some other related changes later in the update stream.

I don't understand the actual problem, but maybe this will help narrow
it down.

Dave