[squeak-dev] Naming of method categories (AKA protocols)

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Mon Jan 2 15:02:37 UTC 2023

I’d say this is a pretty serious bug in Monticello, and that, even if it’s easy to explain, it makes the system much harder to navigate (and, more importantly, to learn), and should be reversed right away.

Why not have a field in the method object for package membership (a Set, of course, to allow multiple values)?

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections