[squeak-dev] Stripper and/or Whittler for Squeak

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Tue Jan 3 23:10:21 UTC 2023

Well I guess if nobody else is bothered by the bloat and chaos in the protocols — and the impact these have on the learnability of the system -- I’m not going to take it on real soon…

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections