[squeak-dev] x86 linux/ubuntu and security limit squeak.conf

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 9 19:46:36 UTC 2023

Thanks for the explanations - unfortunately adding that line didn't make any difference at all!

I tried adding a nonsense line to see if anything would be reported in the auth.log (or indeed the system lg, the dmesg, anything I could find) and... nothing.

I did find one online report of the inverse problem - the user could set ulimits when logged in via VNC but *not* when ssh loggedin . That didn't help either :-(

This really is weird...

Are there no other listers using ubuntu via VNC?

tim
boutique - a startling hardwood