[squeak-dev] FFI library loading errors?

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Sat Jan 14 15:23:11 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

Has something changed in the latest updates regarding loading external libraries?

I use a dylib for MIDI I/O and it works fine with images of version 22104, but not if I rebuild my image from sources with a fresh image after loading the latest updates.  Then I get the following:

The same VM and library class work with an image built on an un-updated 22104 image. (I put the dylib in the VM app’s Resources folder.)

I’m running on an M1-based MacStudio running MacOS Ventura.

…anybody got any ideas?

stp

————

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections