[squeak-dev] reviewing ChatGPT's understanding of Smalltalk

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Jan 14 21:50:48 UTC 2023

“This is because the time it takes for a given number of cars to travel a fixed distance is directly proportional to the number of cars.”

Ooops!

—
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, rabbit . .. … ‘…^,^ 🐇🐇🐇

Sent from Callisto House mobile - Ganymede
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::