[squeak-dev] Magic Mouse

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Tue Jan 17 18:20:56 UTC 2023

Thanks, Marcel. turns out my problem this time and the previous time was my use of a newly installed Ubuntu, where I use Firefox. I did not have Chromium installed. No warning of that in Magic Mouse.

Could we not deliver Squeak with Magic Mouse preloaded?

What is the black rectangle .on the right side? Is there a way to open the browser without that black rectangle?

I am getting errors during playback:

Kindly,
rabbit