[squeak-dev] reviewing ChatGPT's understanding of Smalltalk

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 06:27:24 UTC 2023

Jecel was explaining how the core of the system (i.e. the 'GPT' part, which
is the main neural net) worked.  There's also the 'Chat' part, which is the
front end where they'd handle things like incorporating session state etc.
So it has a short-term memory of sorts but has no way to persist it beyond
an individual session currently, AFAIK.