[squeak-dev] 6-Paned browser fixed

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Tue Jan 24 23:07:19 UTC 2023

The reason for reducing the number of "top-level” categories is the make the system easier to learn and navigate.

If the package manager has no way to handle renamed categories, that’s a problem.

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections