[squeak-dev] Text editor menu simplified

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Wed Jan 25 14:58:35 UTC 2023

Obviously, my text editor menu proposal is the extreme case, and we are free to adopt a compromise, such as putting cut/copy/paste and doIt/printIt/inspectIt in the top-level menu.

My reasoning was that a menu with 27 items at the top level (starting with fonts and projects) needed to rearranged.

In the case of the world menu, I adopted a compromise simplification (suggested by TimR) with the most common items in the top level.

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections