[squeak-dev] GUI threads (was: Replacing or enhancing or supplementing Morphic)

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Mar 1 18:39:59 UTC 2023

Awesome! Jecel, Iā€™m quite curious to hear your thoughts on eventual sending. EVERYBODIES thoughts, really. Is event-loop eventual sending a feasible style / function for UI development?

šŸ°

ā€”
Have a good one; keep it, light.
Kindly, rabbit . .. ā€¦ ā€˜ā€¦^,^ šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡

Sent from Callisto House mobile - Ganymede
:: decentralized mobile homeless solutions ::